- The tour begins at the West end of Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Glide through North Beach, the neighborhood best known as San Francisco’s Little Italy. This famous culinary destination prides itself on authentic Italian fare and bustles with activity both day and night.
- Stop at Washington Square Park by Saints. Peter and Paul Church, where guests will learn about the authentic Beat Generation in North Beach.
- Next, visit the Chinatown neighborhood, a veritable city within a city. Cruise through historic Chinatown and past hidden alleys in the largest Chinese community outside of Asia.
- As the tour moves farther east, enjoy romantic night views of the Bay Lights Installation and Ferry Building, Treasure Island and the Bay Bridges.
- The tour will loop back from the edge of the Financial District towards the Wharf, cruising past historic Piers along the Embarcadero while the San Francisco Bay glitters against the night.
- The next stop is Fisherman’s Wharf, where guides will take you past picturesque fishing harbors and hidden gems like Fish Alley, Fisherman’s Chapel, a WWII Liberty Ship, and the Pampanito submarine. See and hear Dungeness crabs being cracked in stands located in the heart of Historic Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Learn how Cable Cars operate and see the built-in Cable Car turntable at the end of the Hyde Street Line.
- Everyone loves chocolate! See Ghirardelli Square and learn more about the famous chocolate that bears its name.
- View the unique streamline design of National Maritime Museum and the fleet of historic sailing ships berthed at Hyde Street Pier.
- Pause to take in breathtaking nighttime views of the Alcatraz Lighthouse.
- Small tour groups for a personal experience
- Go when you want. Lots of departure times. Book the most convenient time you want to go.
- The best Segway training around. Complete one on one training before your tour. For our foreign guests we offer training videos in 11 languages!
- Amazing tour guides. A great guide makes all the difference. Our tour guides rock!
- Each guest gets a radio receiver with earbud so you won't miss details about the sights along the way.
- On cold evenings we have jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm and snug.
- It's fun! Riding a Segway is a blast. Come get your Segway smile!
Enjoy the intimacy of a night tour on this fully narrated Little Italy, Chinatown, Embarcadero Waterfront and Waterfront Segway Tour. See fabulous night views of the San Francisco skyline, the Transamerica Pyramid, Coit Tower , Bay Lights and the Ferry Building.
Tours is 2.5 hours long, including training.
You Will Visit and See:
Why Choose Us?
One on one training and small tour groups make for a personal experience.
After 40-45 minutes of fun training on how to safely operate the Segway, you'll explore with a fully narrated tour. Night Tours are limited to ten riders per guide.
April through October Nightly 7:30 pm
November through March Thursday, Friday & Saturday Nights 5:00 pm
All tours start on time, so please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
Activity is 2.5 hours including training. Training is 40 to 45 minutes, During the busy summer season training time may be slightly longer.
Who Can Go?
Ages 12 and up over 100 lbs (45kg) and under 250 lbs.(113 kg) are welcome. No weight exceptions. No pregnant guests. Under 18 with parents or guardian. Full list of rider requirements listed below the BOOK NOW button. Please read before booking.