- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
- Plus many more hidden gems along the waterfront.
- Small tour groups for a personal experience
- Go when you want. Lots of departure times. Book the most convenient time you want to go.
- The best Segway training around. Rider refresher before your tour. For our foreign guests we offer training videos in 11 languages!
- Amazing tour guides. A great guide makes all the difference. Our tour guides rock!
- Each guest gets a radio receiver with earbud so you won't miss details about the sights along the way.
- On cold days we have jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm and snug.
- It's fun! Riding a Segway is a blast. Come get your Segway smile!
This Segway Mini Tour is a fun way to experience a Segway and see the Waterfront in 1.5 hours. You will love gliding on our fleet of Segway i2's Human Transporters. This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque Waterfront and along Fisherman’s Wharf. It's a perfect length activity when you want to try a Segway and see a few sites!
The Segway Mini Tour route follows through North Beach and the Waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 20-30 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore San Francisco’s North Beach and Waterfront for approximately one hour. Tours are limited to 8 riders per tour guide.
Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your experience through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera
Tour is 1.5 hours long, including training time.
You Will See and Learn About:
NOTE: Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions. Every tour makes numerous stops for photos.
Why Choose Us?
One on one training and small tour groups make for a personal experience.
After a quick Segway refresher course, you'll explore the San Francisco Waterfront with a fully narrated tour..
Most tours sell out. We strongly encourage advance reservations!
April through October
Daily at 2:00pm.
November through March
Daily at 1:30pm.
All tours start on time, so please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. For the safety and complete training of our guest late arrivals will not be allowed to join a tour that has already started training. Please be on time.
Closed on December 25 and January 1st
Activity is 1.5 hours including training. Training is 20-30 minutes, During the busy summer season training time may be slightly longer.
Who Can Go?
Ages 12 and up over 100 lbs (45kg) and under 250 lbs.(113 kg) are welcome. No weight exceptions. No pregnant guests. Under 18 with parents or guardian. Full list of tour rider requirements listed below the BOOK NOW button. Please read before booking. We do not offer refunds or rescheduling if you are not qualified.