- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
- Cable Car turnaround
- Ghirardelli Square home of delicious chocolate!
- National Maritime Museum and the historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fish Alley, Fisherman's Chapel, WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Visit Wharf areas behind the scenes where the fishing industry, fleet and seafood processing are located
- See the Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
- See Washington Square Park in North Beach
- Small tour groups for a personal experience
- Go when you want. Lots of departure times. Book the most convenient time you want to go.
- The best Segway training around. Complete one on one training before your tour. For our foreign guests we offer training videos in 11 languages!
- Amazing tour guides. A great guide makes all the difference. Our tour guides rock!
- Each guest gets a radio receiver with earbud so you won't miss details about the sights along the way.
- On cold days we have jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm and snug.
- It's fun! Riding a Segway is a blast. Come get your Segway smile!
The Wharf and Waterfront is our most popular tour!
Visit the piers of world-famous Fisherman's Wharf and explore the hidden alleys of historic Little Italy in North Beach. Enjoy spectacular views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and the amazing waterfront! This fully narrated tour is 2.5 hours long, including fun training.
You Will Visit and See:
Why Choose Us?
One on one training and small tour groups make for a personal experience.
After 40-45 minutes of fun training on how to safely operate the Segway, you'll explore the San Francisco waterfront with a fully narrated tour. Tours are limited to ten riders per guide.
April through October
9:00 am, 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm daily. 10:30 am and 2:00 pm departures are added based on demand.
November through March
10:00am and 1:30pm daily. 11:30 am and 3:00 pm departures are added based on demand.
All tours start on time, so please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. For the safety and complete training of our guest late arrivals will not be allowed to join a tour that has already started training. Please be on time.
Closed on December 25 and January 1st.
Activity is 2.5 hours including training. Training is 40 to 45 minutes, During the busy summer season training time may be slightly longer.
Who Can Go?
Ages 12 and up over 100 lbs (45kg) and under 250 lbs.(113 kg) are welcome. No weight exceptions. No pregnant guests. Under 18 with parents or guardian. Full list of rider requirements listed below the BOOK NOW button. Please read before booking.