What you need to know about
Our Covid 19 #SafeTour Program
#SafeTour by San Francisco Electric Tour Company
We have been working with our staff to train everyone and follow the prescribed best practices and procedures. Our goal is to ensure that we are providing a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests.
Guest & Crew Safety before the fun begins
Face Masks strongly suggested for unvaccinated guests
Face Masks for all guests strongly suggested during rider training due to close proximity.
We are an outdoor activity so masks are optional when out on the tour route.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Face Masks or Face Coverings are stongly suggested for all unvaccinated guests. We ar an outdoor activity so masks are optional for all guest whil;e on tour.
Our tour guides and onsite staff may also be wearing masks during check in and guest training due to close proximity to guests.
If you don’t have a face covering we will be happy to supply one.
All face coverings should:
- Be worn properly
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
- Please note a shirt over the mouth and nose does not qualify as a face covering.
Cleaning, Sanitizing & Touchless Transactions
Numerous extra steps are being taken to keep our guests safe during this time.
- Segway tours are perfect for social distancing. Our public tours are limited in size and have spacing betwe each rider.
- All touch surfaces are sanitized between tours.
- We have a touchless reservation process and all waiver paperwork is now digital.
- We will also have hand sanitizer and wipes available on site.
- Training and the Training Video are outdoors.
- During rider training the tour guides and trainers will be wearing masks. Training is time when we need to be in close proximity to the guests.
Questions for Everyone in Your Group
If you or any member of your group answer YES to any of these questions please contact us before going on a Segway or E-Scooter tour.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Pain or pressure in your chest
- Recent loss of your sense of taste or smell
In the past 14 days, have you been within 6 feet of any person who has either:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Shown any of the symptoms above?
- Have you been told by any health care provider or Department of Health to self-quarantine or self-isolate due to actual or suspected exposure to COVID-19?
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
If you are not feeling well please do not go on your tour
If a guest shows any signs of flu or illness, we will refuse their participation and issue a full refund.
If you have an existing booking with us and your travel plans change due to COVID-19 please let us know and we will issue a refund or rebook you.
We understand these times are challenging, and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate as responsibly as we can. Together, we can continue to have amazing experiences while staying healthy and safe.