Share This Page
Fisherman's Wharf, Waterfront & Northbeach Segway Tour - 2.5 HoursTour the piers of world-famous Fisherman's Wharf and explore the hidden alleys of historic Little Italy in North Beach. Longer tour = more time to enjoy spectacular views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and the amazing waterfront on this fully narrated tour!More Info >
Night Chinatown & Little Italy Segway Tour - 2.5 HoursEnjoy the intimacy of a night tour on this fully narrated Little Italy, Chinatown, Embarcadero Waterfront and Wharf Segway Tour. See fabulous night views of San Francisco skyline, the Transamerica Pyramid, Coit Tower, Bay Lights and the Ferry Building.More Info >
Advanced Hills & Crooked Street Segway Tour - 2.5 HoursChallenge yourself on this exhilarating tour, designed for guests with prior experience riding an i2 Segway. The fully narrated tour scoots up Russian Hill, eases down the world’s “crookedest” street, explores North Beach Little Italy, and glides along the waterfront.More Info >
Electric Scooter Tours
Electric Scooter Tour to the Golden Gate Bridge 2.5 HoursJump on our kick butt Electric Scooters for a unforgettable guided tour to the Golden Gate Bridge. 2.5 hours through Maritime Park, Crissy Field, Presidio and Marina District.More Info >
Electric Scooter Waterfront Adventure and Tour 1.5 Hours Hop on and blast off on a 1.5 Hour Electric Scoter tour and adventure. Ride our Kick Butt scooters on an amazing route led by fantastic tour guides. More Info >
Large Groups, Team Building & Scavenger Hunts
Scavenger Hunt on Segways - Perfect for Team BuidingTreat your corporate group to a team building event they'll be talking about for years! A Scavenger Hunt on Segways memorable outing for groups from 9 to 36 guests! Start at our Wharf location.More Info >
"This was a well organized tour with safety being paramount. Impressed with the service and the guide. Lots of fun riding the Segways."
- Marie, Quebec
Fisherman's Wharf Office: 757 Beach Street @ Hyde Street San Francisco CA, 94109
Located in rear parking lot. Hyde Street Cable Car turn around is across the street. Wells Fargo Bank ATM is at the entrance to our driveway.
Golden Gate Park Location: 82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive San Francisco, CA 94118
Look for a blue tent in paved area directly behind the large band stage in Music Concourse. Near Japanese Tea Garden, California Academy of Science and deYoung Museum.
Fisherman's Wharf VIP Office: 417 Beach Street @ Taylor Street San Francisco CA, 94133
Only the Advanced Waterfront & Hills Tour, 1.5 Hour Wharf Mini Tour and Alcatraz plus VIP Segway Tours depart from this location.
Segway Tour Rider Requirements
- All guests Age 12 and up and over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg). Safety 1st. No weight exceptions. We use scale to check guest weights.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Advanced Hills Crooked Street or Advanced Golden Gate Park /Haight-Ashbury guests must have been on a 2+ hour Segway tour (on lean steer model i2 Segways) in the past 12 months to qualify for tour. Rider weight and prior riding experience requirements are strictly enforced.
- Segways are not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues. If you are concerned about mobility issues please call us to discuss. We want every rider to have a safe tour.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.