New Scooter Tours for Summer 2018 - Tour to the Golden Gate Bridge and back.
San Francisco has gone electric scooter crazy and this tour offers the most kick butt scooters available. Jump on and blast off with a 2.5 Hour Electric Scooter Tour that wheels through Maritime Park and then out to the Marina Green through the Presidio on the way to the Golden Gate Bridge. Guests enjoy incredible views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline and the tour route culminates at the Golden Gate Bridge. The Bridge is even more awesome than you imagined. Since it opened in 1937, this 1.7-mile suspension span between San Francisco and Marin counties has become one of the most beloved bridges in the world. Your tour guide will tell you about this work of art, engineering marvel, and American icon. The route to the Bridge is through the natural beauty of the Golden Gate National Parks.
After a brief recap session on how to safely operate the electric scooter, you will explore San Francisco’s Waterfront for approximately 2.5 hours. Tours are limited to 10 riders per tour guide.
Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your experience through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos – so don’t forget your camera.
Tour is 2.5 hours long, including recap/ training time.
You Will See and Learn About:
- Start in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf near the Cable Car turnaround
- Cruise by Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Ride along Municipal Pier in Aquatic Park
- See the Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Scoot west towards Crissy Field and through the Marina Green
- Spectacular views of SF Bay, Alcatraz Island and a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Make stops at the Warming Hut and Fort Point the Civil War-era brick fortress under the Bridge
- Spectacular views of SF Bay, Alcatraz Island and the highlight is a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Bridge stop includes time at scenic overlooks and the entry plaza. At the plaza visitors learn about the history, science, and engineering of the Bridge's construction through interactive and stationery exhibits
- Snap pics at the National Cemetery and Mail Post Parade Ground in the Presidio
- Return loop includes the Palace of Fine Arts, Marina District and a stop to see Yoda at Lucas Arts (time allowing)
- NOTE: Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions
- Every tour makes numerous stops for photos.
Why Choose Us?
- Small tour groups for a personal experience
- Kick Butt Imax and Eco-reco scooters with twice the power and enough juice to cover more miles.
- Go when you want. Lots of departure times. Book the most convenient time you want to go.
- Amazing tour guides. A great guide makes all the difference. Our tour guides rock!
- Each guest gets a radio receiver with earbud so you won't miss details about the sights along the way.
- On cold days we have jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm and snug.
- It's fun! Riding a Electric Scooter is a blast. Come hop on and blast off on our fun scooters.
The best scooters available and small tour groups make for a great tour and personal experience.
Want a shorter 1.5 Hour Scooter Tour?
Check out our Scooter San Francisco Waterfront Adventure Tour
Most tours sell out. We strongly encourage advance reservations!
April through October
Daily at 10:30am and 12:30pm
November through March
Daily at 10:00am.
All tours start on time, so please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. For the safety and complete training of our guest late arrivals will not be allowed to join a tour that has already started training. Please be on time.
Closed on December 25 and January 1st
Activity is 2.5 hours including a quick training and rider safety recap.
Who Can Go?
Ages 16 and up and under 290 lbs.(131 kg) are welcome. Under age 18 must tour with parent or guardian. No pregnant guests. CA Scooter law is no riders under age 16. (CA Laws are being updated please call for rider age updates) Full list of tour rider requirements listed below the BOOK NOW section. Please read before booking. Bike riding experience is very helpful with balancing on scooter. On some hills the scooter will require a bit of “kick” to maintain momentum. The electric motors are helpful on the hills but are not strong enough to propel heavier guests up some slopes. Be prepared to kick. We do not offer refunds or rescheduling if you are not qualified.