New Scooter Tours for Summer 2018.
San Francisco has gone electric scooter crazy and we have the most kick butt scooters available. Jump on and blast off with our 1.5 Hour Electric Scooter Tour that wheels through Fishermans Wharf and then out to the SF Bay waterfront. Guests enjoy great views of San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and the City Skyline. After a brief recap session on how to safely operate the electric scooter, you will explore San Francisco’s Waterfront for approximately 1.5 hours. Tours are limited to 10 riders per tour guide. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your experience through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos – so don’t forget your camera.
Tour is 1.5 hours long, including recap/ training time.
You Will See and Learn About:
- Start near the Cable Car turn-around
- Cruise by National Maritime Museum
- Ride along Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- See Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Lean about Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz Island, San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge along the bay trail
- Stop at the Wave Organ and Warming Hut on Crissy Field along the pathway to the Bridge
- Picture perfect stop at base of North tower of Golden Gate Bridge at civil War_era brick fortress Fort Point
- Time allowing a circle back to Fisherman's Wharf sign and Dungeness Crab Stands
- NOTE: Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions. Every tour makes numerous stops for photos.
Why Choose Us?
- Small tour groups for a personal experience
- Kick Butt Imax and Eco-reco scooters with twice the power and enough juice to cover more miles.
- Go when you want. Lots of departure times. Book the most convenient time you want to go.
- Amazing tour guides. A great guide makes all the difference. Our tour guides rock!
- Each guest gets a radio receiver with earbud so you won't miss details about the sights along the way.
- On cold days we have jackets, hats and gloves to keep you warm and snug.
- It's fun! Riding a Electric Scooter is a blast. Come hop on and blast off on our fun scooters.
The best scooters available and small tour groups make for a great tour and personal experience.
Most tours sell out. We strongly encourage advance reservations!
Want a longer 2.5 Hour Scooter Tour?
Check out our Scooter to the Golden Gate Bridge Tour
April through October
Daily at 4:00pm.
November through March
Daily at 3:00pm.
All tours start on time, so please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. For the safety and complete training of our guest late arrivals will not be allowed to join a tour that has already started training. Please be on time.
Closed on December 25 and January 1st
Activity is 1.5 hours including a quick training and rider safety recap.
Who Can Go?
Ages 16 and up and under 290 lbs.(131 kg) are welcome. Under age 18 must tour with parent or guardian. No pregnant guests. CA Scooter law is no riders under age 16. (CA Laws are being updated please call for rider age updates) Full list of tour rider requirements listed below the BOOK NOW section. Please read before booking. Bike riding experience is very helpful with balancing on scooter. On some hills the scooter will require a bit of “kick” to maintain momentum. The electric motors are helpful on the hills but are not strong enough to propel heavier guests up some slopes. Be prepared to kick. We do not offer refunds or rescheduling if you are not qualified.